I was out today and found this. Where I live just became 10x cooler.
The men from Sherlock done up in Scott Pilgrim style. I still think Sherlock doesn’t look broody enough…
Custom Sherlock Shoes GIVEAWAY!
In honor of Series 2 finally coming to PBS this Sunday, I am giving away a pair of custom Sherlock shoes. I will paint a simple design (such as these, also shown above) of any two characters you choose on a pair of canvas slip-ons.
Want to win?
- Reblog this post.
- Contest will run from today 5/3 until Tuesday 5/8 around 12pm EST.
- Please try to keep reblogging to once a day.
- Anyone can enter!
- ONE winner will be chosen by using random.org
- I will contact the winner via their ask box if it is turned on.
- The winner will have 36 hours to claim their prize.
- You don’t need to follow me, but if you do you’ll see who the winner is and be updated on other stuff I make and future giveaways.
Good luck everyone!
A while back I read someone’s post about the “Mind Palace dance” as being rather stupid and totally out of left field for Sherlock.
And all I could think about was, uhmm, no. He already showed us a bit of it in ASiP.
I want to be in that mind palace. Unf.
|Martin Freeman:||Hey Benedict! Take a look at this!|
|Benedict Cumberbatch:||-reads a few lines of smutty Johnlock fanfiction- Oh my...|
|Martin Freeman:||Hey Rupert! Check this out!|
|Rupert Graves:||-reads a few lines of smutty Mystrade fanfiction- Well...that story was a little bit graphic wasn't it?|
|Martin Freeman:||Hey Mark! Read this!|
|Mark Gatiss:||-reads a few lines- Bitch, I wrote this.|
based on this post
TUMBLRBATCH IS MY NEW FAVORITE EVERYTHING
These are adorable omg
benedict tumblrbatch is my spirit animal
He’s a lumberbatch and he’s ok
He breaks hearts all night and he ruins lives all day